Brisbane is Queensland’s one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities that embrace the world-class socio-economic developments, residential and commercial properties and new-age infrastructure projects. The city is soon stepping to become Australia’s next ‘world city’ as you are going to witness the some major infrastructure projects in the next few years.
High-end infrastructure not only improves the community amenity and lifestyle of the people but also create demand for investment properties. So, if you are planning to buy a residential or commercial property in Brisbane for long-term investment, then this is the right time for you. In the five years to 2022, Brisbane will reap benefits from investment.
There is a good scope for higher capital growth, rental yields and positive cash flow when you buy the right property. If you want to achieve your long-term investment goals, make sure you follow the simple tips to buy your first investment property in Brisbane. Consider all the influential factors including the Infrastructure projects and changing market trends.
To an addition, various new infrastructure development projects are projected to be running by 2022. We bring you the five projects that will definitely uplift the Brisbane Investment Market.
Queens’s Wharf Resort and Casino
This is one of the major projects worth $3 billion. The project will attract new investors and visitors from the Queensland and other regions of Australia. The best part is that it reconnects the Botanic Gardens, the Queen Street Mall, South Bank, the Cultural Precinct, the Brisbane River and the Parliamentary Precinct.
- 4 million new visitors are expected to visit to Brisbane
- The project will create 8,000 jobs
- 2000 jobs during construction process
- 50 new restaurants and bars
- 12 football fields of public area
- Three residential towers
- Five luxury hotels
- A riverfront moonlight cinema
- A Queensland Hotel and Hospitality School (associated with TAFE Queensland)
Northshore Hamilton – Parklands and Community Space
This is the Queensland’s largest waterfront renewal project worth $5 billion. Northshore will include around 2.5 km of riverfront along the parkland and community space. These spaces will also feature the unique combination of residential, commercial and retail developments within the Brisbane city.
- A 304-hectre open area
- Offer Riverside Living Experience
- Commercial and retail opportunities
- Five towers and 700 apartments
The project is expected to complete by 2031.
Metro Transport System
Metro Transport System will be the biggest boom in Brisbane. The project is in its early stages, and we are expecting it to be completed by 2022. The Brisbane City Council has committed to provide the high-frequent transport system via Brisbane Metro Subway.
- 21- kilometre line
- 18 stations across the Brisbane
- 17 stations will be upgraded to speed up boarding
- High-frequent transport system
Brisbane Airport Second Runway
Brisbane Airport is currently will provide the country’s best runway system with $3.8 billion New Runway System. It is one of the biggest aviation projects in Australia.
- Over 7000 jobs will be created
- Boost the tourism revenue to $7.6 billion by 2035
- Create 2700 construction jobs
- The project will complete by 2020
Situated at 300 George Street, Brisbane Quarter is the most innovative, first integrated and mixed-use precinct of Brisbane. It will feature a complete city block with mesmerising river view, first purpose-built W Hotel and two levels of riverside dining. This million-dollar project is expected to complete by the end of 2019.
- 40 Levels of Prime office space
- Luxury retail shopping area
- 82 storey luxury residential building.